Harassment can be based on a variety of factors such as race, sex, and disability. Experiencing uncomfortable situations in the workplace may be more than an offense against an individual. It can be a crime committed against the law, which is why the topic of workplace harassment has become a very important conversation for every organization to have.
The Workplace Harassment course will give participants the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well as understand their rights and responsibilities under the law with regard to safety in the workplace. Through this course participants will recognize the necessity to create programs that teach employees how to identify harassment and implement anti-harassment policies.
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.